Concurrent managers are down with status: System Hold, Fix Manager
All the concurrent managers are down with a status message: system hold, fix manager.
The administer Concurrent manager screen has Actual: 0 and Target: 1 for all managers.
1. Make sure all application services are down.
2.Now, check the system profile Concurrent: GSM Enabled. This should be set to ‘Y’
3. Execute Sql Script given below by APPS User
4. Relink the below mentioned executables:
adrelink.sh force=y “fnd FNDLIBR”
adrelink.sh force=y “fnd FNDSM”
adrelink.sh force=y “fnd FNDFS”
adrelink.sh force=y “fnd FNDCRM”
5. Execute cmclean.sql to clean out the Concurrent Manager tables.
6. Start all the application services and restest the issue.