Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.11 Now Available
Oracle announces Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.11 on 4th November 2021.
EBS 12.2.11 delivers new functional innovations for including industry-focused and cross-industry investments. For details regarding the EBS 2021 innovations, see:
The EBS 12.2.11 release update pack (RUP) is delivered on My Oracle Support as Patch 31856789. Instructions for downloading and applying this latest RUP on top of the EBS 12.2 codeline can be found here:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.11 Readme (MOS Note 2758997.1)
What Does Release 12.2.11 Include?
As a consolidated suite-wide patchset, this RUP includes new features, statutory and regulatory updates, and enhancements for stability, performance, and security.
Release 12.2.11 is cumulative. That means that as well as providing new updates for this release, it also includes updates that were originally made available as one-off patches for earlier 12.2 releases.
For a complete list of new features, refer to:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.1 and 12.2 Release Content Documents (MOS Note 1302189.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 Information Center (Doc ID 1581299.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 Documentation – Web Library (Oracle Technology Network)
- Oracle E-Business Suite: Innovations in 2021 (Video) [Cliff Godwin’s video announcement]